ANSWERS and WALKTHROUGHS
iphone, android, windows phone GAMES

THE WHITE BOOK

Hi guess the riddles answers level 2

A big funny game, for riddles players. In this blog we'll present you all the answers with a simple way. Till now have the answers all riddles for the 20 first levels. In next few days, we will provide missing answers for level 21 till the last riddle.
 
Hi guess the riddles answers level 2:

1-A father's child. a mother's child, yet no one's son. Who am i? 
2-Women don't have and don't want it. Men get it but sometimes they try to get rid of it. What is it? 3-What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years? 
4-I am seen in the water and in the sky. I am in the rainbow and a jay's feather. What am i? 5-Tomorrow's yesterday. Yesterday's tomorrow. What is it? 
6-I fall from the sky but am not rain. I like the cold and not the sun. People like to eat me. What am i?
7-I can sing, but i can't talk/ I can climb a high tree, but can't run. I have very soft hair and a very hard mouth.
8-Its fleence is warm and wooly white. And when you lie awake at night, count it and you'll fall asleep. What is it? 
9-I am green but not a tree. You can see me and sit on me and i grow around the world. What am i?
10-What does every man have, some longer or shorter than others and they give it to their wife when they get married?

Daughter
beard
m
blue
today
snow
bird
sheep
grass
last name

Hi guess the riddles answers level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment