ANSWERS and WALKTHROUGHS
iphone, android, windows phone GAMES

THE WHITE BOOK

Hi guess the riddles answers level 4

A big funny game, for riddles players. In this blog we'll present you all the answers with a simple way. Till now have the answers all riddles for the 20 first levels. In next few days, we will provide missing answers from level 21 till the last riddle.


Hi guess the riddle level 4 answers

1-What do people make that you can't see?
2-One time every year, there is a very special day. Little have the same, everyone party a different way.
3-You heard me before, yet you hear me again, then i die till you call me again.
4-What kind of a nut has a hole?
5-You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when i am dead. What am i?
6-I have married many women but i am not married. Who am i?
7-What is a cat on ice?
8-What has to be broken before it can be used?
9-What runs around a house but doesn't move?
10-If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am i?



Hi guess the riddles answers level 4

noise
birthday
echo
donut
onion
priest
cool cat
eggs
fence
secret

No comments:

Post a Comment