ANSWERS and WALKTHROUGHS
iphone, android, windows phone GAMES

THE WHITE BOOK

Hi guess the riddles answers level 5

A big funny game, for riddles players. In this blog we'll present you all the answers with a simple way. Till now have the answers all riddles for the 20 first levels. In next few days, we will provide missing answers from level 21 till the last riddle.

Hi guess the riddles answers level 5

1-What is big and yellow and comes in the morning to brighten mom's day?
2-What type of bow can never be tied?
3-When set loose, i fly away. Never so cursed as when i go astray. What am i?
4-I am white and i am black. I am fast and i am not fat. I confuse many people with my style. Who am i?
5-What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
6-The more you take, the more you have behind. What am i?
7-What is an alien's favorite sport?
8-What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
9-You do not want to have me, but when you have me, you do not want to lose me. What am i?
10-I give milk and have a horn but i'm not a cow. What am i?


Hi guess the riddles answers level 5


school bus
rainbow
fart
zebra
blackboard
footstep
spaceball
stamp
lawsuit
milk truck

No comments:

Post a Comment